Oregon GUT Club
September 26, 2020 | Streaming Live
Dear Oregon Gut Club Member,
We hope this finds you well. These are certainly difficult times and we hope you are finding ways to stay healthy and connected this summer! Our OGC faculty, members and loyal supporters remain a priority during these unprecedented times. We want you to know we are taking this pandemic very seriously and remain hopeful for better days ahead.
After carefully reviewing the guidance of local, state and national officials and input from our members and faculty -- we have decided to go virtual for this years annual meeting. Not only will you be able to view the presentations live via webcast -- you will have access to all recordings for 90 days after the meeting. It difficult not to see you all in person, but we are thrilled that modern technology allows the members of the Oregon Gut Club the ability to connect and learn from a distance while doing our part to slow the spread of COVID-19.
*Please note: If you have already made reservations at the Allison Inn -- please contact the Allison Inn to cancel your reservation with no penalty. Some of our members are planning to attend the virtual meeting from the Allison Inn and still enjoy a great weekend getaway with our discounted rate.
The Oregon Gut Club strives to disseminate the most up-to-date knowledge to health care practitioners in order to improve the diagnosis and treatment of patients with digestive disorders.
Recordings will be made available for 90 days
It is the goal of the Board of Directors to organize an annual meeting of Pacific Northwest digestive health specialists, at popular destinations in Washington, Oregon & Idaho where they can gather to hear top-notch lectures from well-respected experts in the field of digestive health in a comfortable atmosphere of collegiality and friendship. We hope that you, the members, are excited about this opportunity, for YOU are the Oregon Gut Club.
To accomplish its mission, the Oregon Gut Club defined strategic directions and specific goals which include:
- encouragement of research and facilitation of scientific interchange of discoveries, ideas and information on gastrointestinal disorders.
- fostering excellence in the medical care of patients with gastrointestinal disorders.
- facilitating federal and non-federal agencies to support clinical research in gastroenterology.
- engagement with other professional societies, organizations and patient advocacy groups to help achieve the mission and goals of the Oregon Gut Club.
- coordinating meetings for the members of the Oregon Gut Club, as well as other caregivers in the field of gastroenterology, and invite speakers of national and international reputation to discuss the scientific advances in gastroenterology.
- holding open forums at meetings that encourage discussion of advancements on how to use this material to improve patient care in their own communities.
- providing continuing education to professionals in the field of gastroenterology, caregivers and patients in these communities.
|Registration Type||Virtual Annual Meeting|
|Physician Assistants||$ 100|
|Nurse Practitioners||$ 100|
|Fellows / Students||$ 25|