Oregon GUT Club
September 22-23, 2023
In-Person & Virtual
The Oregon Gut Club aims to share the latest knowledge with healthcare practitioners to enhance the diagnosis and treatment of patients with digestive disorders. Our goals are straightforward and topics for our meeting this year include:
- Enhancing Colorectal Cancer Screening with Emerging Tools, Techniques, and Technologies
- Latest Insights on Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Optimal Therapeutic Approaches and Positioning of Therapies for Ulcerative Colitis
- Effective Inpatient Surgical Management of Fulminant Colitis
- Reviewing Treatment Options for Microscopic Colitis
- Updates on Viral Hepatitis
- Reviewing the Role of Intra-Luminal Stenting in the GI Tract
- Engaging Clinical Vignettes by Residents and Fellows
Salishan Coastal Lodge
101 Gleneden Beach, Oregon 97388
Or Live Streaming
* Register today for our livestream or post meeting recordings. Virtual attendees receive a 25% discount off our regular tuition. Recordings will be available for 90 days after the meeting.
It is the goal of the Board of Directors to organize an annual meeting of Pacific Northwest digestive health specialists, at popular destinations in Washington, Oregon & Idaho where they can gather to hear top-notch lectures from well-respected experts in the field of digestive health in a comfortable atmosphere of collegiality and friendship. We hope that you, the members, are excited about this opportunity, for YOU are the Oregon Gut Club.
To accomplish its mission, the Oregon Gut Club defined strategic directions and specific goals which include:
- encouragement of research and facilitation of scientific interchange of discoveries, ideas and information on gastrointestinal disorders.
- fostering excellence in the medical care of patients with gastrointestinal disorders.
- engagement with other professional societies, organizations and patient advocacy groups to help achieve the mission and goals of the Oregon Gut Club.
- coordinating meetings for the members of the Oregon Gut Club, as well as other caregivers in the field of gastroenterology, and invite speakers of national and international reputation to discuss the scientific advances in gastroenterology.
- holding open forums at meetings that encourage discussion of advancements on how to use this material to improve patient care in their own communities.
- providing continuing education to professionals in the field of gastroenterology, caregivers and patients in these communities.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Well Assembled Meetings. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. Amedco Joint Accreditation #4008163.
Physicians (ACCME) Credit Designation
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) MOC Credit
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 4.50 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit. You must request your certificate within 30 days of the activity to meet the deadline for submission to PARS.
PAs may claim a maximum of 4.50 Category 1 credits for completing this activity. NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society.
The American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) recognizes the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as approved accreditors and allow reciprocity for AANPCP continuing education credit. 4.50 hours.
|Registration Type||Annual Meeting|
|Physician Assistants||$ 125|
|Nurse Practitioners||$ 125|
|Fellows / Students||$ 25|
THANK YOU TO OUR 2023 INDUSTRY SPONSORS!