Oregon GUT Club
October 15 & 16, 2021
In Person & Streaming Live
Dear Oregon Gut Club Member,
The health and safety of our OGC faculty, members and loyal supporters remain a priority. As we address this year's meeting -- we must address all the possibilities.
After reviewing our options -- we have decided to offer this year's meeting as a HYBRID meeting. This means that you can attend in-person or online via Webcast. And if the situation changes and we are forced to cancel the on-site portion of the meeting -- we will continue with the Live Stream.
We want you to feel safe. We anticipate most on-site attendees will have been vaccinated. During registration we will do health checks which includes a temperature check and attestation to vaccination and non-exposure. Additionally we will be offering hand sanitizers, requiring masks and maintaining social distancing. Additionally, If you elect to attend in-person -- you are still able to watch from your room if you desire more distance.
The Oregon Gut Club strives to disseminate the most up-to-date knowledge to health care practitioners in order to improve the diagnosis and treatment of patients with digestive disorders.
In Person & Streaming Live
Allison Inn & Spa
2525 Allison Lane
Newberg, OR 97132
It is the goal of the Board of Directors to organize an annual meeting of Pacific Northwest digestive health specialists, at popular destinations in Washington, Oregon & Idaho where they can gather to hear top-notch lectures from well-respected experts in the field of digestive health in a comfortable atmosphere of collegiality and friendship. We hope that you, the members, are excited about this opportunity, for YOU are the Oregon Gut Club.
To accomplish its mission, the Oregon Gut Club defined strategic directions and specific goals which include:
- encouragement of research and facilitation of scientific interchange of discoveries, ideas and information on gastrointestinal disorders.
- fostering excellence in the medical care of patients with gastrointestinal disorders.
- facilitating federal and non-federal agencies to support clinical research in gastroenterology.
- engagement with other professional societies, organizations and patient advocacy groups to help achieve the mission and goals of the Oregon Gut Club.
- coordinating meetings for the members of the Oregon Gut Club, as well as other caregivers in the field of gastroenterology, and invite speakers of national and international reputation to discuss the scientific advances in gastroenterology.
- holding open forums at meetings that encourage discussion of advancements on how to use this material to improve patient care in their own communities.
- providing continuing education to professionals in the field of gastroenterology, caregivers and patients in these communities.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Well Assembled Meetings. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physicians (ACCME) Credit Designation
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) MOC Credit
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 5.00 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit. You must request your certificate within 30 days of the activity to meet the deadline for submission to PARS.
|Registration Type||Virtual Annual Meeting|
|Physician Assistants||$ 100|
|Nurse Practitioners||$ 100|
|Fellows / Students||$ 25|